Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
น้าๆ ป้าๆ คะ ขอปรึกษาหน่อยค่ะ เรื่อง Visa
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: น้าๆ ป้าๆ คะ ขอปรึกษาหน่อยค่ะ เรื่อง Visa
(29-07-2010, 13:14)Maow Wrote: ผมเคยเห็นนักดนตรีเล่นแบบเปิดหมวกตาม city centre แหล่งชอปปิ้งที่อังกฤษครับ
บางครั้งก็เล่นได้ บางครั้งก็ถูกตำรวจตัวโตๆ มาไล่เหมือนกัน

When I was in London, I saw/enjoyed quite a few of street musicians (buskers) at the river Thame subway tunnel and some other places and didn't see any policeman try to stop them. BTW; they're all good musicians with guitars, violin, accordians, harmonicas.....

น้า Nap คะ นิคกี้คงใช้เวลาส่วนใหญ่ใน Paris ค่ะ อยากได้คำแนะนำว่าควรไปหาดนตรีฟังที่ไหน มีอะไรบ้างที่ไม่ควรพลาด ไปอยู่บ้านเพื่อนก็จริงแต่ทุกคนทำงานหมด คงต้อง Backpack เที่ยวเองคนเดียวน่ะค่ะ ยิ่งภาษาฝรั่งเศสไม่ได้เลย แย่แน่ๆ งานนี้ อีกอย่างภาษาอังกฤษของคนฝรั่งเศสฟังยากจริงๆ ค่ะ เสียดายไปช้าไปเดือนนึง เทศกาลดนตรีเพิ่งหมดไป นิคกี้อยากไปทำอะไรสนุกๆ หลุดๆโลกที่นั่น อย่างเช่นไปเปิดหมวกร้องเพลง ฮิฮิ น่าจะสนุกดีน่ะค่ะ เราสามารถทำได้ไหมค่ะ ที่ไหนที่เราไปแสดงได้บ้างค่ะ อยากให้ชาวโลกรู้ว่าผู้หญิงไทยไม่ได้เป็นอย่างที่ฝรั่งบ้างคนคิดกัน ขอบคุณน้าNap และน้าๆทุกคน นะคะ ( ^_^ )

Dear Nicky, this will be a long one so please bear with me.
When I was in Paris (twice) I always saw the street musicians around all over the places and even in subway trains! So I think I can assume that it's not illegal to do that (at least at those times in the past). Like I said I spent most my time on the streets of Paris during those 2 trips. First one I was there alone all by myself, I stayed with my cousin who married to French guy (may god bless his soul, he died about 10 years ago of heart attack) and she managed to get me a train ticket that I was able to use for the whole 2 weeks there.

Second time I went there with my wife and one of her RN friend, but spent only a week in Paris and another week in other countries nearby.

Their home was about 10 miles from Paris, so she dropped me off at the close-by train station and off I went into Paris with daypack on my back almost each and everyday (They had a restaurant to be taken care of). I'd suggest you to get that kind of train ticket too.

There're so many nice places and locations that you should go and at least take few pictures just for memories. Since you are a girl so it will be different from a guy with daypack on his back like me. I'm sure you have to be very careful of your surrounding when you walk the streets of Paris especially a single and pretty girl like you.

I'd suggest these places as follow, but I'd avoid to explain in detail because it'll take much more space to do that. You can simply research about them from "WEB", and here they are in not-particularly order;

River Seine; this is a must for you to stroll along.
Champ Elysees; A Rachadamnern road of Paris.
Notre Dame; this is a historical place to pay a visit.
St. Michel; a place to stroll along for good food.
Musee Du Louvre; this is a must for Art lovers.
Eiffel; of course you can't say you're in Paris if you never climb up the stairs of the tower.
Chateau de Versailles; have to take another train out of Paris to get there but worthwhile doing it. Do not miss this, you can spend a whole day in there. I really love this place.
Cimetiere du Pere Lachaise; this is a cemetery that many famous people (Artists included) were buried, if you're able to go please visit Jim Morrison of "The Doors" and also Frederick Chopin gravesite.

There're so many other places that I really like to re-visit again in Paris. In all Paris to me is a very charming old city that have some magic in the air that attracts me to go back and see her again and again.

Please have a very "Bon Voyage" on this trip, make it a memorable one, take a lot of pictures if you can 'cause you'll never know if you'll be able to go back there again. And again be very careful and always remind yourself that you are a pretty lady in a foreign land when you roam alone on the streets of Paris, don't be hesitant to ask for any help from French Police whenever you need it. And "do not take any chance" and rely on your gut feeling about your surrounding and such.

Again, good luck and happy trail to you my dear.
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 29-07-2010, 23:30 by napman.)
29-07-2010, 22:46
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: น้าๆ ป้าๆ คะ ขอปรึกษาหน่อยค่ะ เรื่อง Visa - by napman - 29-07-2010, 22:46