Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
หนาวนี้.....เมื่อไร......ไปออกรอบที่ไหนดี
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: หนาวนี้.....เมื่อไร......ไปออกรอบที่ไหนดี
(05-11-2010, 15:48)povation Wrote: ผมติดต่อให้แล้วครับ พี่napman โทรไปได้โดยตรง (แต่พรุ่งนี้ไม่อยู่นะครับ)
คุณเฉลิมพล ชาญวิเศษ ยังเป็นเจ้าของร้านจิตรโภชนา อยู่ครับ

You are simply AMAZING Pov!!

It took you about 15 minutes for even less to get his info., Well, I should have known that you are speedy Gonzalez by your profession natureCool

I'll call him up sometimes, it's always refresh to know that he's still alive and well. I don't know if you have seen him before or not. His physical appearance is somewhat similar to our poPPieBig Grin

I still recalled when we were in M3 or so, my home is very close to our school (at Soi Ladpraw 30) Couples of times after school me and some of my close school mates went to my home and fishing up some fish from the canals around my home. This guy (Ood) was the one who was the cook, he fried the fish and did other cooking stuffs for all of usTongue At that time his parents still own their restaurant at See Sao Thewes.

If you happen to see him this Sunday, please kindly say "Hi" to him for me. And if/when I come to BKK I might drop by his restaurant, I looked at the map that you attached for me and it's not very far from Soi Viphawadee 60 where I'll stay when I'm in BKK at all.

Thanks again Pov, you are awesome as alwaysCool
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
05-11-2010, 19:55
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: หนาวนี้.....เมื่อไร......ไปออกรอบที่ไหนดี - by napman - 05-11-2010, 19:55