Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
หนาวนี้.....เมื่อไร......ไปออกรอบที่ไหนดี
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: หนาวนี้.....เมื่อไร......ไปออกรอบที่ไหนดี
(06-11-2010, 03:01)povation Wrote: ถ้าผมเจอคุณเฉลิมพล วันอาทิตย์นี้ ผมจะเรียนว่าพี่napmanฝากความระลึกถึงมาด้วยครับ
คิดถึงเพื่อนเก่าก็ดูรูปเพื่อนและครอบครัวไปพลางๆก่อนครับ

At around 4.45 pm. I got a call from him, we talked about 15 minutes. He told me that Dej told him about me and somehow even showed him my picture (I'm quite sure it was from the Internet).

He said he was enjoying BRB music at least about 6 songs up to the time he called me. He's still remained my good old friend of the past.

He mainly did the talking which is good because I have no idea about our friends who are here in Thailand. He told me about some who are dead and some who are still living. We promised to try to see each other again in the very near future whenever possible hopefully next month when I come down to BKK.

It's always nice to know that some friend still remembers you and think of you no matter how long time has passed by. I'll be seeing you soon Ood my another long lost friendBig Grin

Have to really thank Pov and Dej for this matter. Without you two I may miss him out again for who knows how long?Shy
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
07-11-2010, 17:13
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: หนาวนี้.....เมื่อไร......ไปออกรอบที่ไหนดี - by napman - 07-11-2010, 17:13