Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
บางทีสักวัน..คุณอาจจะต้องเลือก...
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: บางทีสักวัน..คุณอาจจะต้องเลือก...
Let me chime in a bit,

As old as I am, I've never had this "It's me or guitar" situation. So this thread caught me by surprise!

And I don't think I recall any of my friends had this kind of "Problem" before.

For me personally, my guitars always brought me quite a few ladies friends or even deeper than that. So I have no answer for whatever I've never experience.

But I think there's something to be considered. Guitars are just the lifeless material that you can almost always buy them with your money and discard them at your will.

In most cases ladies are very fragile human being with soul and emotion, if they feel threaten by YOUR guitars then obviously something's not going right, is it better for 3 of you to find the best solution to compromise in some possible way that can be win/win situation in stead of win/lost or even lost/lost situation?Rolleyes
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
04-08-2009, 23:52
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
text - by Katayoot - 04-08-2009, 17:03
RE: text - by pop_250823 - 04-08-2009, 17:36
RE: บางทีสักวัน..คุณอาจจะต้องเลือก... - by napman - 04-08-2009, 23:52