Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
หวัดดีคร้าบบบบบ ชาว nimitguitar ครั้งแรกที่มา post ครับแหะ แหะ ลองดูกันนะครับ เล่นเมื่อต้นๆปีที่ผ่านมาครับ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: หวัดดีคร้าบบบบบ ชาว nimitguitar ครั้งแรกที่มา post ครับแหะ แหะ ลองดูกันนะครับ เล่นเมื่อต้นๆปีที่ผ่านมาครับ
(22-09-2009, 02:47)PussyJazz Wrote: Hi P' Napman krub Big Grin

But Who are Hattaya and Muk krub? and How can i see their performance krub? Big Grin

Hi again,
Hattaya is the well-respected guitar player here and coincidently heavily in Jazz influence. and Muk is my favorite singer.

Please follow these link to them whenever you have time.
1. Find Hattaya111 (may be at Meeting/Trip)
2. Get in his profile
3. Find Parradee.multiply.com by scroll down just a little bit
4. Look for "Video"
5. There they were at;
Fly me to the moon and Close to you.

The videos quality were not that great because it wasn't real camcorder but you'll get an idea how they were and how similar you guys are to them 55555Big Grin

Please have fun.
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 22-09-2009, 03:08 by napman.)
22-09-2009, 03:06
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: หวัดดีคร้าบบบบบ ชาว nimitguitar ครั้งแรกที่มา post ครับแหะ แหะ ลองดูกันนะครับ เล่นเมื่อต้นๆปีที่ผ่านมาครับ - by napman - 22-09-2009, 03:06